BOURBON BREAD PUDDING
Baking with Brown Jug Bourbon Cream Liqueur couldn’t be more delicious. Our Bourbon Bread Pudding recipe makes a great brunch dish.
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 45 minutes
Total time: 60 minutes
Serves approximately 8-12
- 8 cups cubed Irish Soda bread, french bread or gluten-free bread loaf of preference
- 1 Tbsp. grass-fed butter or coconut oil
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 cup coconut milk, scalded
- nutmeg, pinch
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar or brown sugar
- 1 cup Brown Jug Maple Cream
- Optional: 1/2 cup raisins
Preheat oven to 300 degrees. Place a baking sheet with 1 inch of water in oven.
Butter or oil a 9 X 13 pan and place bread cubes in the pan.
Beat together the eggs, sugar, and vanilla. Slowly add the scalded milk and Brown Jug Maple Cream.
Pour the liquid mixture over the bread in the pan.
If desired, sprinkle with additional sugar, nutmeg, and raisins.
Place the pan with the bread mixture in the water bath on the baking sheet and bake for 45-50 minutes or until a knife inserted in the middle comes out clean.
Serve either hot or chilled and top with additional Brown Jug Maple Cream if pudding seems a bit dry.Back to all recipes