CHOCOLATE BOURBON TRUFFLES
Our Chocolate Bourbon Truffle recipe features Brown Jug Bourbon Cream. These are delicious treats you’ll want to share.
Prep time: 20 minutes
Chill time: 2 hours
Total time: 2 hours, 20 minutes
Makes approximately 16-20 servings
- 1 cup cacao powder
- 3/4 cup maple syrup, grade B
- 1/4 cup Brown Jug Maple Cream
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 cup coconut oil
- Optional: 1/2 cup shredded coconut, powdered sugar, mini chocolate chips or cinnamon
- In a blender, process cacao, maple syrup, Brown Jug Maple Cream, vanilla and salt until smooth and creamy.
- Add coconut oil and blend until fully incorporated.
- Pour chocolate mix into a bowl and place in freezer for 1-2 hours until firm.
- Roll mixture into approx. 18 golf-ball sized pieces.
- Roll in shredded coconut, powdered sugar, chocolate chips or cinnamon.
- Store in freezer in airtight container for up to 2 months.