CHOCOLATE OATIES WITH MAPLE BOURBON CREAM
Our Chocolate Oaties with Maple Bourbon Cream recipe is a gluten-free option for a delicious favorite. The recipe features Brown Jug’s Bourbon Cream Liqueur.
Makes 2 dozen cookies
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
Total time: 25 minutes
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup coconut oil or grass-fed organic butter
- ½ cup unsweetened, no salt-added peanut butter
- 1 cup coconut sugar or brown sugar
- 1/4 cup Brown Jug Bourbon Cream
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 7 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 cup oat flour
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips
1) Preheat oven to 350F. Line a large baking sheet with a parchment paper.
2) In a large bowl, mix eggs, coconut oil, peanut butter, sugar and vanilla until smooth and well-incorporated. Set aside.
3) In a separate bowl, mix all remaining ingredients, except the chocolate chips, until well-combined. Lastly, stir in the chocolate chips by hand.
4) Roll batter into 24 golf-ball sized balls, place them on your prepared baking sheet, and press down gently on each ball, with the palm of your hand, to flatten.
5) Bake for 10 minutes, then remove to a cooling rack for at least 10 minutes.
Use sunflower seed butter to make these cookies nut-free or swap the peanut butter with almond butter.
To make egg-free simply replace the 2 eggs with 2 Tbsp. ground flax whisked with 1/4 cup waterBack to all recipes