PEANUT BUTTER KISS COOKIES WITH SALTED BOURBON CARAMEL
Our Peanut Butter Kiss Cookies with Salted Bourbon Caramel recipe is comfort food at its best. Did we mention this recipe is also gluten free?
Makes approximately 24 servings
Prep time: 25 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
Total time: 35 minutes
- 1 1/2 cups peanut butter
- 1 cup maple syrup
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups almond flour
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. salt
- 24 chocolate kisses or large chocolate chips
- Course sea salt for sprinkling
- ½ cup coconut oil
- 1/3 cup almond butter
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup Brown Jug Bourbon Cream
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Celtic sea salt, to taste
1) Preheat oven to 350 and line cookie sheet with parchment paper.
2) To make cookies, whisk together peanut butter, maple syrup and eggs until well-combined. Set aside.
3) Combine almond flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Slowly add dry mixture into wet mixture and stir until just combined.
4) Make golf-ball sized balls with the dough and place on prepare cookie sheet. Lightly press dough down to flatten it. Bake for 8-10 minutes until lightly golden.
5) While the cookies are baking process caramel ingredients in a blender for 30-60 seconds until creamy caramel-like consistency is reached. Set aside.
6) Remove cookies from oven and press one chocolate piece into the center of each cookie and drizzle with caramel and sprinkle with sea salt.
Back to all recipes